1. Are we franchising?
Not yet, but possibly in the future!
2. How long is the line?
For daily line updates, please follow us on twitter here: https://twitter.com/howlinrays
3. Do we cater?
We are not quite set up for catering yet; however, we do offer a pre-order pick up option!
4. How do you book a pre-order?
You may book a pre-order for a minimum of 10 entrees using this link. We no longer accept pre-orders via email. We are usually book up to 2 months in advance, so book as early as possible.
5. Are changes to pre-orders allowed?
Once a pre order is submitted, no changes can be made.
6. How long does it take for a pre-order to be approved?
Please allow up to 48 hours for approval. This is because we have to ensure that the kitchen can accommodate all pre-orders for that date.
7. The calendar is not allowing a pre-order to be made. Are we booked?
Yes! We allow pre-orders to be made up to 2 months in advance. The pre-orders usually book the morning they are released. We are only able to accept pre-orders up to 2 months in advance at this time. We hope to extend this in the future.
8. Do we have any nutritional info for our menu?
Not yet, but we’re working on it — Stay tuned!